SIMULATED HUMAN BLOOD (BZ353)
$175.00 – $950.00
Simulated Human Blood
Other compositions and customers’ specified configurations can be delivered upon request. The stabilizer, pH Value, Pack Size, and Contents of the Artificial Blood are customizable.
Simulated Human Blood or Artificial Human Blood (BZ353)
This simulated fluid is only used in the field of scientific research and For in vitro use only. It is prepared by different standard methods such as ASTM F1819-07, ASTM F1670, ASTM F1862 and ASTM F2100.
Pack Size: 100 mL, 200 mL, 500 mL, 1000 mL
pH is 7.4 (can be customized on request as per the customer’s project requirement)
Validity: 6 months
Transportation and storage: transportation at room temperature, storage at 2-8 ℃.
Simulated Human Blood Features & Notes:
1. Simulated Human Blood is a sterile solution and can be used directly.
2. Simulated Human Blood, stored at 4 degrees, transported at room temperature.
3. This Simulated Human Blood Matrix is limited to the scientific research of professionals, cannot be used for clinical diagnosis or treatment, cannot be used for food or medicine, and cannot be stored in ordinary houses.
4. For your safety and health, please wear a lab coat and disposable gloves.
Blood is considered a connective tissue because it has a matrix. The living cell types are red blood cells, also called erythrocytes, and white blood cells also called leukocytes. The fluid portion of whole blood, its matrix, is commonly called plasma.
Plasma is referred to as the matrix of blood. Plasma is the liquid part of blood. It is composed of serum and clotting factors. It comprises 92% water with proteins, salts, lipids, and glucose. Plasma is the main medium for excretory product transportation.
Features of plasma
- This extracellular fluid matrix is a connective tissue carrying white blood cells, platelets, red blood cells, hormones, waste materials, and digested food.
- Plasma comprises about 55% of blood, appearing as a straw-colored fluid, chiefly composed of water while carrying other particles.
- It imparts fluid consistency to the blood supplying all the essential substances and nutrients such as oxygen, sugar, etc. while carrying away wastes from the cells which over time are flushed out of the body through feces, urine, lungs, and sweat.
- In addition to this, blood also contains agents that help in blood clotting thus preventing excess loss of blood.
100ml, 200ml, 500ml, 1000ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.