ARTIFICIAL BONE MARROW FLUID (BZ268)
$175.00 – $950.00
Artificial Bone Marrow Fluid
Other compositions and customer’s specified configurations can be delivered upon request. Stabilizer, pH Value, Pack Size, and Contents of Artificial Bone Marrow Fluid are customizable.
Artificial Bone Marrow Fluid or Artificial Bone Marrow Fluid (BZ268)
This simulated fluid is only used in the field of scientific research and For in vitro use only.
Pack Size: 100 mL, 200 mL, 500 mL, 1000 mL
pH is 7.4 (can be customized on the request as per the customer’s project requirement)
Validity: 6 months
Transportation and storage: transportation at room temperature, storage at 2-8 ℃.
Artificial Bone Marrow Fluid Features & Notes:
1. Artificial Bone Marrow Fluid is a sterile solution and can be used directly.
2. Artificial Bone Marrow Fluid, stored at 4 degrees, transported at room temperature.
3. This Artificial Bone Marrow Fluid is limited to the scientific research of professionals, and cannot be used for clinical diagnosis or treatment, and cannot be used for food or medicine, and cannot be stored in ordinary houses.
4. For your safety and health, please wear a lab coat and disposable gloves.
Bone marrow is a semi-solid tissue found within the spongy or cancellous portions of bones. In birds and mammals, bone marrow is the primary site of new blood cell production or hematopoiesis. It is composed of hematopoietic cells, marrow adipose tissue, and supportive stromal cells. In adult humans, bone marrow is primarily located in the ribs, vertebrae, sternum, and bones of the pelvis. Bone marrow comprises approximately 5% of total body mass in healthy adult humans, such that a man weighing 73 kg (161 lbs) will have around 3.65 kg (8 lbs) of bone marrow.
- A component of the lymphatic system.
- Is the soft and flexible tissue in the cavities of bone.
- Bone marrow makes up about 4% of an adult human’s weight (about 2.6 kilograms).
- Richly innervated and highly vascularized tissue.
- The major functions include hematopoiesis; transporting oxygen; defense against foreign invasion; and hemostasis.
- Helps to remove old cells from the circulation.
- Has both a vascular component and a non-vascular component.
- Two major types of bone marrow tissue: red marrow and yellow marrow.
100ml, 200ml, 500ml, 1000ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.